Written Answers — Department for Work and Pensions: Children: Maintenance (8 Jan 2019)

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 2019-01-08 00:00

Mike Penning: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what record is made of (a) whom and (b) which Department has supplied information during the assessment of (i) Child Support Agency and (ii) Child Maintenance Service payments.